Sunday 10 November 2019

The Great Drain Game

Hey bloggers here is Sarah, today I'm going to write about The Great Drain Game, and I loved it, it was really fun, I learned more about water and sewage and pollution.
 We did some activities and they were:
 First we had to do groups of 2 but my friend asked the teacher if we could make groups of 3 and she left more but this time, and then they gave us a map of the school and we had to mark with a pen and mark where there was a drain,
In the next activity we went to the caravan do the other activity that she would give us a few bottles with things inside and we had to talk about going to the drain to the trash to the sink or to the toilet and then we had to talk about if that thing is going to the lake or the waste water treatment plant
We had some virtual reality glasses and headphones we had to put them on a "trip" and learn more about nature,
 In this activity she talked more about wet land was cool,
 The last one was that they had written in some pieces of wood things we can do not to waste too much water and we had to choose something and write on the paper fish.
 And that was the Great Drain Game I loved and hope you enjoyed it too, my favorite activity I don't know I liked them all. Bye❤







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.