Thursday 7 November 2019

Athletics Day

Hey bloggers, I'm going to talk a little bit about Athletics Day, which was really my first and wasn't fun.
First the sun was toasting, the sweat was running down my head and the sun on my head was 27 degrees, but fortunately my friend Gina saved the day with her umbrella and her beach mat. It did not solve much, but gave an improvement - thank you Gina!
Anyway, I'll talk more about the day now, well, first it was split into the girls and boys group. First, the girls went to the side and we were running, but I didn't even want to run nor Gina, so we came back and took an hour, I think. and then we went to other activities. And I just did one and she was supposed to do one that you run and jump to be in a sandbox and at least I got in the rank and was in 10th place.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.