Tuesday 1 December 2020

Rainbow's End🌈 Trip

 Hey readers, Sarah here and this is my Rainbow's End Trip post!

I hope U like it, it was amazingly fun to make, you know why? It's because I had to be there in order to make this post!!!!!

So, yesterday ( 1\12\2020) the year 6's went to RAINBOW'S END🌈! When we got there, there were A LOT of schools. It was time!! time to play!!!! Me and my buddy, Gina went in line to the Fear Fall!!! It took ages but when it was out turn we were so excited, we sat down and put our seat belt and it was time to go up! I'm scared of highs (It was the tallest ride there) and we kept going up, up, up then we stoped and next thing I know we went down, down, down very fast, fast, fast, it felt like we weren't seating down and when we got off me and Gina were literately SHAKING, and hungry so I got my money and bought chips and a bottle of coke, when we finished that, we went on the bumper carts, they were so fun! When we finished Gina went on a gaming and I bought an Ice-cream 4 myself (of course) and then we went on the mine-cart 2 times, because it was so fun!! Our last ride was... The log!!! on the water it was so fun, but a little wet too!  

What's your fav ride on Rainbow's🌈?






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.