Tuesday 10 December 2019

My writing Week 8 part 1

 In Leo's (my brother) B day my mom said that she had a surprise for us and she wanted us in the living room. Then suddenly she heard our foot steps from the stairs,-Leo, Ashlley sit were in the couch, please -Yes mom. We said -Then she said. Kids for Leo's B day we are going to travel by plane to Disneyland in Paris. We need to pack our luggage  or we will miss our flight. -"What! thank you mom" said Leo -"Thank you thank you my dream came true!". Then the next thing I know we were in the airport it was 3:56 PM. Then we went in the plane it was  4:45 PM. Then some hours later me Leo and mom were asleep but I woke up and looked at the window and I saw the Eiffel Tower and I screamed  -WOW THAT IS INCREDIBLE AND BEAUTIFUL. My brother Leo woke up and agreed with me -Omg Ash that's so cool. screamed Leo -We are in Paris, and don't scream you guys whispered mom still slipping  then the plane landed it was 8:23 PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.