Wednesday 18 September 2019

Said is Dead

Insert words instead of said to convey the meaning of the sentence


"It's wonderful!" exclaimed  Franny.
“Stop that!” Rowena wept.
“Did I upset her in some way?”thought Lucas.
“It’s your fault”shouted Mason
“We need to get out of here quickly,” Finley explained 
“I like that!” decided Sarah
“Give that back to me now!” Ava shouted
“I don’t want to go in there” worried  Saana
“SIT DOWN!” Mrs O’Shea commanded 
“Can I please borrow a pen?” Kody asked
“Hey! Come over here!” screamed Rutva
“What shall we do now?” asked Tamati
“I’m sorry” Marley cried
“Has anybody seen my lunchbox? asked James
“Watch out!” Ariella-Brooke commanded
“Oh, you gave me a fright!” giggled Zac
“Let’s go this way then Mrs O’Shea might not see us” told
 Matilda

“I can’t believe it!” Mansour panicked 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.